This no bake mango cheesecake is so delicate, rich and delicious. Perfect summer cake!
Printable Version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/NoBake-Mango-Cheesecake-Recipe
More No bake Cheesecakes:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake: bit.ly/NBNutellaCheesecake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: bit.ly/StrawberryCheesecakeTCF
Tiramisu Cake: bit.ly/AmazingTiramisu
More Cakes and Desserts:
Giant Oreo Cake: bit.ly/GiantOreoCookie
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake: bit.ly/StrawberryMirrorGlaze
Tiramisu Truffles: bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Flourless chocolate cake: bit.ly/GlutenFreeCake
For the base:
8 oz (225g) biscuits/Graham crackers
7 tablespoons (100g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) cream cheese
1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
2 cups (500g) mango puree/pulp (fresh or canned)
330g (11.6oz) white chocolate
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Zest of one lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
14g gelatin powder + 70ml cold water
For the topping:
10g gelatin powder + 50ml cold water
300g mango puree/pulp
3 tablespoons (37g) sugar
1. In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 9-inch (23cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Mango puree: (if you using canned mango skip to the nest step): cut mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Divide into 2 portions, 500 grams (17.6oz) and 300 grams (10.6oz). Set aside.
3. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add heavy cream, vanilla extract and beat to soft peaks.
5. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
6. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, and the bigger portion of mango pulp (500g), lemon juice, lemon zest and beat until combined and smooth.
7. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan and freeze while making the topping.
8. Mango jelly: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes. In a small sauce pan place 300g mango pulp, water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolves. Remove from heat and add bloomed gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool to room temperature and pour over the cake.
9. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
• If you using fresh mango, make sure the mango is sweet.
• Instead of making fresh mango puree, you can use canned.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" SV-film membership: sv-film.net/ch-UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
Chef Knife: amzn.to/2taoKv4
Cutting Board: amzn.to/2NNme6i
Hand mixer: amzn.to/2Ks2mUy
Digital Kitchen Scale: amzn.to/2Kpx6oZ
Cake Stand: amzn.to/2N30bID
9-Inch Spring Form Pan: amzn.to/2sJTVPV
Food Processor: amzn.to/2rCA4PO
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Zhliadnutia 4 100 000
Zhliadnutia 3 600 000
Zhliadnutia 312 000
Zhliadnutia 1 696 396
Zhliadnutia 2 621 283
Zhliadnutia 1 400 000
Zhliadnutia 4 300 000
Zhliadnutia 805 000
Zhliadnutia 2 100 000
Zhliadnutia 3 000 000
Zhliadnutia 11 000 000
Zhliadnutia 34 000
Zhliadnutia 6 200 000
Zhliadnutia 436 000
Zhliadnutia 1 583 579
Zhliadnutia 1 376 011
Zhliadnutia 1 406 731
Zhliadnutia 1 365 045
Zhliadnutia 3 429 726
Zhliadnutia 509 790
Zhliadnutia 2 305 956
Zhliadnutia 652 428
Zhliadnutia 592 787
Zhliadnutia 8 905 646